Tips: How To Pay For Gotv Kenya via Mpesa and clear errors
How to pay for your Gotv subscription via Mpesa in Kenya. They offer a wide variety of channels i.e movies, music, children, news and sports. All you need to access GOtv services is a GOtv decoder and a GOtenna. As of 2020, a GOtv decoder and a GOtenna retail at Ksh 2,814. The decoder alone costs Ksh 1,965.
The main 4 packages that they offer are GOtv Lite (Ksh 250 per month), GOtv Value ( Ksh 499 per month), GOtv Plus( Ksh 799 per month), and GOtv max( Ksh 1,050 per month). Gotv Lite gives you access to 21 channels, GOtv Value 33 channels, GOtv Plus 47 channels while with GOtv Max you get access to 58 channels.
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select PayBill
4. Enter 423655 as the business number
5. Enter your Gotv IUC number – the one at the bottom of your decoder with a red sticker
6. Enter the amount you want to pay
7. Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.
The simplest way of solving this error is by sending a text message with the word RESET followed by your IUC number to 22688. You can also dial *423# on your phone to clear the error.