Sevilla vs Betis live streaming: Watch online, prediction and betting tips
- Real Betis have failed to win 12 of their 13 matches away from home this season.
- Sevilla have failed to win seven of their 13 matches at home this season.
- Three of the last five meetings between these teams featured over 3.5 goals.
- Real Betis have the seventh-best goals-for record in La Liga (38 in 27 games) and the 18th-best goals-against record (43 in 27).
- Sevilla have scored at least one goal in their last 19 La Liga games.
La Liga returns with the Seville derby on Thursday night. Sevilla are in third place, nine points off second and one point ahead of Real Sociedad in fourth. They Betis to an empty Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán with Los Verdiblancos lagging behind in twelfth, eight points above the relegation zone. Seville are unbeaten in their last four La Liga matches, and have reached their current standing off the back of a superb away record. They have failed to win seven of their 13 matches at home.
Sevilla & Real Betis’ previous line-ups:
- Sevilla (vs Atletico Madrid): Vaclik; Navas, Kounde, Carlos, Reguilon; Gudelj*; Suso, Jordan, Banega, Ocampos; De Jong.
- Real Betis (vs Real Madrid): Joel; Emerson, Bartra, Sidnei, Moreno; Joaquin, Gonzalez, Guardado, Canales; Fekir; Moron.
Sevilla will be without midfielder Nemanja Gudelj who is suspended after picking up his fifth yellow card before La Liga’s suspension.
Betis have been awful on their away matches this season. Led by former Lyon playmaker Nabil Fekir. Only six teams have scored more goals than they have but 17 teams have better defensive records. One win from 13 away games suggests that victory is unlikely but Betis have triumphed in punch-for-punch-type encounters at Sevilla before, famously winning 5-3 there in 2018. Back over 3.5 goals.