Premier League: Brighton vs Chelsea betting tips: Premier League preview, predictions & odds
Brighton vs Chelsea: Match details
Match: Brighton & Hove Albion FC vs Chelsea FC
Competition: Premier League
Date: September 14, 2020
Kick-off time: 10:15 pm, September 14, 2020
Stadium: American Express Community Stadium
- Chelsea’s last seven away league matches have featured at least three goals.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last six competitive matches against Brighton.
- No team conceded more away goals than Chelsea last season (38 in 19 games).
- Brighton failed to win 14 of their 19 home league matches last season.
Brighton host Chelsea at the Amex Stadium on Tuesday night. Chelsea finished 4th last season, while the Seagulls finished 15th – seven points above the relegation zone who only managed nine wins all season. Although they did have an extended end to last season with the FA Cup final and their Champions League game against Bayern Munich. Chelsea have won five and drawn one of those matches.
Chelsea have invested over the off-season – spending around £200m so far – and they are currently working on signing a replacement for Kepa but the Spaniard is in contention to start this match.
Premier League 2020/21 – opening weekend fixtures
- C. Palace v Southampton – 1-0
- Fulham v Arsenal – 0-3
- Liverpool v Leeds – 4-3
- Tottenham v Everton – 0-1
- West Brom v Leicester City – 0- 3
- West Ham v Newcastle – 0-2
- Brighton v Chelsea – Sept 14
- Sheff Utd v Wolves – Sept 14
- Burnley v Man Utd – Postponed
- Man City v Aston Villa – Postponed