FKF Premier League Week Nine Fixtures: What to Expect
Wednesday 1st November
- Bidco United vs. Muhoroni Youth FC: Bidco United are currently in sixth place in the table, while Muhoroni Youth FC are in 14th place.
- FC Talanta vs. Nzoia Sugar FC: FC Talanta are currently in seventh place in the table, while Nzoia Sugar FC are in 17th place.
- Tusker FC vs. Ulinzi Stars: Tusker FC will face a tough challenge from Ulinzi Stars, who are a thrashed Shabana 4-0. Tusker FC are currently in 8th place in the table, while Ulinzi Stars are in 10th place.
- AFC Leopards vs. Kariobangi Sharks: AFC Leopards will be looking to build on their victory over Nzoia Sugar in Week Eight. They will face a tough challenge from Kariobangi Sharks, who are a talented team. AFC Leopards are currently in 15th place in the table, while Kariobangi Sharks are in 5th place.
- Shabana FC vs. Gor Mahia: Shabana FC will be looking to cause an upset against Gor Mahia, who are the defending champions. Shabana FC are currently in 16th place in the table, while Gor Mahia are in 2nd place.
- Bandari FC vs. Kenya Police FC: Bandari FC will be looking to return to winning ways against Kenya Police FC. Bandari FC are currently in 12th place in the table, while Kenya Police FC are in 11th place.
- Murang’a Seal FC vs. Nairobi City Stars: Murang’a Seal FC will be looking to get a win against Nairobi City Stars. Murang’a Seal FC are currently 4th place in the table, while Nairobi City Stars are in 13th place.
- KCB FC vs. Sofapaka FC: KCB FC are currently in 3rd place in the table, while Sofapaka FC are in 18th place.
Thursday 2nd November
- Kakamega Homeboyz FC vs. Posta Rangers: Kakamega Homeboyz FC are currently in 9th place in the table, while Posta Rangers are in 1st place.