- LASK have one clean sheet in six away Europa League matches.
- LASK have conceded thrice in each of their last two matches.
- United have scored three or more goals in their last three home games in Europa League
- Manchester United have four straight clean sheets at home in the Europa League.
- Manchester United have one loss in 22 matches.
Manchester United has an advantage in their home match against LASK as the UEFA Europa League resumes. They had a 5-0 away win in the Round of 16 first leg before lockdown and finished third in the English Premier League. The defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup semi finals was United’s only loss in their last 22 matches. With seven wins in their last 10 matches, and having scored at least twice in eight of the 10. In the Europa League this season, United have suffered just one loss – the 2-1 fall away to Astana but with four wins and a draw, they topped Group L. They haven’t lost any of their last 13 home matches in the Europa League and have kept clean sheets in each of the last four home matches in the competition.
LASK lost three straight matches at the championship playoffs and suffered a huge loss in the first leg and will be hard to overturn it. LASK have two clean sheets in their last 11 matches but it has been worse in their recent matches, conceding six goals in the last two. LASK had one friendly match at the end of July, which they also lost.
Europa League quarter-finals and semi-finals