- Leipzig have the best defensive record in Bundesliga.
- Leipzig have scored in each of their 13 league games at home this season.
- Hertha Berlin have scored in each of their last seven away matches.
- Hertha Berlin are unbeaten in the last four matches.
- Leipzig have four straight wins over Hertha Berlin.
RB Leipzig host Hertha Berlin in the 28th round of matches in the German Bundesliga this Wednesday. 20 points separate the two sides – third placed Leipzig on 54 and 11th placed Hertha having managed 34 points. Leipzig collected three points from a 5-0 win over Mainz as Hertha Berlin beat Union Berlin 4-0. For Leipzig, and it meant they have now gone unbeaten in nine matches and have just two losses in the last 15 matches. Leipzig drew 1-1 with Freiburg but it was the first win in four league matches. Leipzig had drawn the earlier three.
Hertha Berlin are unbeaten in their last four matches and have scored at least two goals in each of the four. They have scored seven goals in the two matches and kept clean sheets in both. In their last eight matches across all competitions, Hertha have failed to score in just one. They have a fairly good away run, with three wins in their last five away matches and scored in each of the five.