- A whopping 88% of Gladbach’s Bundesliga wins have featured at least three goals.
- Gladbach have won their last three meetings with Freiburg.
- Gladbach are unbeaten in their last five away matches.
- The last six meetings between these teams featured both teams scoring.
- Freiburg have failed to score in three of their last four home games.
Freiburg welcome Borussia Monchengladbach. The hosts, eighth in the table, are in with a shout for a Europa League spot, four points behind sixth-placed Wolfsburg. Gladbach, are currently situated in fourth, the final Champions League spot, although they’re only ahead of Bayer Leverkusen on goal difference. Marcus Thuram joined last summer and has thus far scored ten Bundesliga goals, his last two coming in the recent 4-1 win over Union Berlin. That was a return to form for Gladbach after a two-game winless streak initiated by a 3-1 defeat to UCL rivals Leverkusen.
Freiburg have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight. While qualifying for Europe is possible. Gladbach have won their last three games against Freiburg and while they didn’t win on their last visit there, they are unbeaten in their last five matches on the road.
We suggest backing a Gladbach win and both teams to score.