Back to school; How To Deposit Money From Mpesa To Cooperative Bank Account
All you need to deposit money to Cooperative Bank is your account number and Coop’s Mpesa Paybill which is 400222.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Cooperative Bank Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 400222as the Business number
5. Enter your Cooperative Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Cooperative Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 150,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Coop Bank using the contacts below.
Cooperative Bank Contacts
Phone: 0703027000 , 020-2776000