Wolverhampton Wanderers will be looking to return to winning ways in the Premier League at home to Crystal Palace on Friday night.
- Seven of the last ten home Premier League games for Wolves have had under 2.5 goals scored in them.
- Crystal Palace have only scored in two of their last seven away league matches.
- Ten of the last 17 away league games for Palace have had under 2.5 goals scored in them.
- Crystal Palace have only scored more than one goal in a Premier League game in two of their last ten matches.
- The last four games played between these two clubs have all had under 2.5 goals scored in them.
Nuno Espirito Santo‘s side were held to a 1-1 draw by Newcastle United last weekend, but Palace picked up all three points away to Fulham in their last game.
Wolves have struggled for consistency but have a total of 10 points from six matches has left them in ninth spot in the table, only three points off leaders Everton.
Wolves will view Friday’s clash with Palace as the ideal opportunity to return to winning ways, considering that three of their next five in the Premier League are against Leicester City, Arsenal and Liverpool.
The 2017-18 Championship winners recorded a 2-0 win over Palace in the corresponding game last season, but Wolves did suffer a 2-0 loss in this exact fixture in 2018-19.
Wolves nearly made it three wins in a row and there are no Europa League games to play before this fixture. They take on a Palace side that have had two away wins this season but still lack a bit of consistency
Wolverhampton Wanderers possible starting lineup:
Patricio; Boly, Coady, Kilman; Marcal, Neves, Dendoncker, Semedo; Podence, Jimenez, Neto
Crystal Palace possible starting lineup:
Guaita; Clyne, Kouyate, Dann, Mitchell; Townsend, Milivojevic, Riedewald, Schlupp; Batshuayi, Zaha
Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Aston Villa vs. Southampton
Burnley vs. Chelsea
Fulham vs. West Bromwich Albion
Leeds United vs. Leicester City*
Liverpool vs. West Ham United
Manchester United vs. Arsenal*
Newcastle United vs. Everton
Sheffield United vs. Manchester City
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brighton**
Wolverhampton vs. Crystal Palace