- Hoffenheim have five wins in nine away matches.
- Paderborn have conceded twice in four of their last five matches.
- Paderborn are winless in their last seven matches.
- Paderborn have scored in each of their last seven home league matches.
- Hoffenheim have failed to score in just one of their last nine away matches.
Paderborn are bottom of the standings with 17 points and Hoffenheim are ninth on 35 points. Paderborn have a seven-match winless run. Paderborn is with the poorest defences in the league. They have lost each of the last four home matches in the league, and conceded two or more.
Hoffenheim; in their last seven matches, they have no win. They have lost five of the last seven, the most recent being the 3-0 defeat by Hertha Berlin.
Betting tip: Hoffenheim for a 2-1 win here.